Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Inevitable Loss.

The Charger.

There it is, ladies and gentlemen,
The lump of plastic that sits by your bedside,
Apathetically, grudgingly, lazily making its pitiful existence
An absolute
NECESSITY.

If one could deal without a charger, well!
Life would certainly not be the same.
Laptops, Mobiles, iPods, iPads, PSPs, DSi (soon to be taken over by the 3DS),
Would they exist?

Would we exist?

For when we find that this irritating NECESSITY of modern life goes missing...

Apocalypse, End Of The World, the whole POINT of EXISTENCE seems bleak and terrifying.

How will we cope without the charger? We need the charger,
It completes our purpose in life,
Keeping up with the metaphorical, or perhaps literal (depending on your geographical neighbourhood location) Joneses.

How do you expect me to keep in contact with people?
Write a letter?
How do you expect me to do my work?
Use a pen?
What about leisure? Surely you cannot expect me to play my games if I dont have my Colour 3DSPLite?
Play snap.

But I am not so forward thinking and independent from technology.
I can only go on, blindly dependent on the item,
The item that ALWAYS manages to lose itself.

Oh woe is me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment