Thursday 14 April 2011

Waiting For The AUM

The AUM,
Only one of them,
In this school,
The not so cool,
Strictly no fool
ing around,
Man.

The PGCE student,
thought it might be prudent,
To update his folder,
For the AUM had a chip on his shoulder,
About the lesson plans,
That have no fans,
Which appear to be...

Missing.

Where's the SOWs,
The IEPs
The QTS Standard Audit?
The host of acronym related,
foolishly abated,
documents?

Get it sorted.

The student frantically spends his nights,
Anxious, and writes,
page after page,
of seemingly gauge
less paper.

Electronic of course.

The next day, the time has come,
And after counselling from mum,
I take my folder,
Feeling bolder,
To my AUM.

I nervously wait,
To hear him state,
That "All is good",
Name no longer mud,
"But make sure you evaluate".

I leave the room,
Joyously celebrating my escape from doom,
And rush down to find,
More lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment